STROFT® color Colors: Black, red, yellow fluorescent.
- STROFT color is produced using exactly the same techniques as STROFT GTM and passes through an identical finishing and tuning process
- To achieve highly visible andstrongly contrasting fishing lines, for STROFT color a polyamide-alloy containing a relatively high amount of colorants
(black, red or yellow) is used
- Naturally colorants slightly decrease a line’s tensile strength
- Therefore the polyamide alloy has to be designed in a fashion to allow for optimising the lines suppleness after the tuning process, while simultaneously realising the highest possible tensile strength
- In comparison to similarly colored fishing lines, STROFT color excels with high breaking strains while at the same time keeping higher than average suppleness
- All three colors are notably well suited for ice and winter angling and the color black is particularly useful for carp fishermen