Rest in pieces... shad. Even before Storm committed the R.I.P. Shad to the water, they had already signed its death warrant – that’s how confident of this bait those crazy engineers are! At first glance anglers would notice the shiny external disks featured on the sides of this lure. As well as added flash, these disks form the walls of the R.I.P. Shad’s through-body rattle chamber which generates a loud, knockin’ sound. Rough belly ribs outline the base of the lure, creating additional vibration in unison with the cadence of the rattle chamber, producing a somewhat orchestral underwater experience that makes fish zero in. Big is an understatement when trying to describe the paddle tail of the R.I.P. Shad. The kickin’ action produced from it, together with the natural strong body roll of the bait combine to create a soft lure that offers more than any other in past history.
- Unrigged soft shad for large predators
- Through-body metal rattle chamber for loud knockin’ sound
- Rough belly ribs for extra vibration
- Strong body roll with kickin’ tail action
- Rig it your own way with different jig heads, stinger hooks etc.