The ARASHI TIGER swims with a tight rolling & wobbling action, and is stable at most speeds. Its high buoyancy design assists the Arashi Tiger to climb over underwater structure safely when reaching a maximum diving depth of 3m; while the signature Arashi circuit board lip kick starts the lure’s action right away at slow speeds and quickly pulls it down to its predetermined depth, staying in the range throughout the retrieve.
Our patented self-tuning line tie keeps this lure tracking true, ensuring non-stop fishing action. When that fish strikes, the Arashi Tiger internal metal plate system provides unmatched structural integrity beyond that of any wire, linking the tail & belly hooks to ensure you land your catch
Fitted with 3X VMC perma steel hooks.
- Internal metal plate system dramatically strengthens structural integrity
- Circuit board lip for responsive action and fast dive
- Self-Tuning line tie keeps the lure tracking straight
- Rotated hook hangers improve hook presentation
- Wide wobbling action, yet stable at fast retrieves
- VMC 3x 9626 Perma Steel trebles & 4x rings
|Model||Running Depth||Body Length||Weight|
|ATG10||3 m||10 cm||23 g|